Tips for the Scholarship Process
- VISIT - Visit campus and admissions offices of colleges and ask them about institution scholarships. Most can be found on the institutions webpage under "Financial Aid". This is where the largest amounts of scholarship dollars are available!
- SEARCH - Do your own scholarship searches: www.fastweb.com, http://myscholarshipcentral.org, https://lendedu.com/blog/missouri-student-loans-scholarships-and-grants/ Check with parents/grandparents place of employment or organizations they belong to.
- ASK QUESTIONS - Be a regular in the Counselor's office. If you are unsure, ask!!!
- APPLY for scholarships – Use the list of scholarships provided by our office linked below. The more you apply for the more likely you are to win!
- PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Follow deadlines and directions!! Make sure your applications and essays are free of grammatical and spelling errors. Type your essays, make sure they fit the topic given and have someone proof read them. Create a typed resume detailing all school activities and honors as well as non-school activities and honors.
Herculaneum High School Scholarship list
Click the link below to access the scholarship list.